The NBFC reads tangible benefits through the program, the largest ones being extending the pool of ready resources for the underwriters for a particular product and savings in sourcing the required skills from the market. The second clear advantage being providing a lateral and upward career path for all-round excellence within the product suite within their organisation.
TrainingCentral role in the certification
TrainingCentral provided the following key role in this certification
- Ready e-learning courses for initiating the certification. The well-structured and designed e-learning courses in niche areas of Credit Risk and Foundations in specific retail asset products meant that the participants can revisit their fundaments in that product credit risk approach.
- Ability to structure multi-stage certification events using automated (e.g. ready tests) and semi-automated (e.g. case study submission and evaluation by domain experts)
- Different grading structures for various milestones within the certification
- Workflow for evaluating the case studies submitted by scores of participants across the country
- Electronic certificate design and design on meeting the passing criteria
- Classroom training in various locations as back-up to the company’s internal experts, so that a synchronised training can take place in a time-bound manner.