|Client||A leading Bank in Mauritius
This is a consulting assignment for a complete review of the SME Credit policy, processes, systems strategy.
The assignment will require the consultant to travel onsite. Kindly download the requirements document for details.
Please forward to those candidates who might be interested. Interested candidates may contact us on our e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my mobile.
Following are the Domain Expert qualifications expected.
1. Total Experience between 15-25 years, with a majority of this experience being in SME Loans segment in a bank or a financial institution.
2. Hands-on experience in working in a mid or senior level position in SME Loans, with proven expertise in strategy definition, process and product design.
3. Should be able to study the existing processes, understand the business imperatives and business plan and propose design changes.
4. Should have conducted training programs in SME like SME Loans, Early Warning Signals, etc.
5. Knowledge on Indian regulatory aspects in SME credit is essential.
6. Working with international clients will be an added advantage.
Candidate should have a valid passport.
|Duration, Dates, Timelines||We expect the assignment to begin in May/June, 2018
|Document||For more details, please download the document at the link below
(if you are unable to access this document, write to us and we will mail it to you)
|Seeking Associates for marketing TrainingCentral Services for International Assignments
TrainingCentral (TC) is a one-stop shop for all Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) training and operations consulting. With close to 400 trainers, consultants and professionals in India’s largest BFSI Domain Expert (DE) Network, TC is in a unique position to provide relevant domain expertise to organisations requiring support. TC also supports consulting assignments through its expertise in learning technology, research and content development. Our vast library of content, ready solutions and courseware complements the expertise of the DE Network.
Should you have any contacts in domestic and international banks (South East Asia, Middle East & Africa), please reach out to us to forge winning associations.
You can send your updated profile in the DE Profile template which can be downloaded here.
|With Warm Regards,
The TrainingCentral Team
TrainingCentral specialises in content design and delivery of training in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance domain. We set-up and maintain learning portals, provide our ready products in E-learning (technical and compliance titles), Certifications and Tests. We take out-sourced responbility for custom classroom trainings and certifications to be delivered across the country based on content developed centrally. We host the portal
https://www.trainingcentral.co.in and many other corporate learning portals through which subscribers and employees can access e-learning courses in topics across Banking, Finance and related sub-domains.
For more information or if you have any inquiries regarding the various ways in which you can participant in the domain expert activities,or if you have any queries, please mail the dedicated e-mail email@example.com.