View Full-Size Image
JAIIB Mock Test - Principles and Practices in Banking
Price per Unit (piece):
**The test is completely online. All you need is a computer with a broadband internet connect (e.g. at home, office or cybercafe)**
**There is no e-learning courses under this product, and hence, no demo under 'Demo' icon above**
About the mock tests
The Junior Associate of Indian Insitute of Bankers (JAIIB) is an entry-level banking certification issued by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance for its members. This is a prestigious certification and is recognised by Public, Private, Rural and other Banks as also various multi-national consulting organisations as a de facto repository of knowledge in the banking domain at the entry level.
The three papers include -
- Principles and Practices of Banking
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
This mock test is for JAIIB aspirants and has the same structure (refer the JAIIB FAQ page) as is prescribed by IIBF.
On purchase, you get the following
1. Access to take a JAIIB-type test totalling 120 marks from questions randomly picked from our large question bank of over 200 questions for 'Principles & Practices of Banking'.
2. A complete and linked glossary of terms, giving you easy access to explanation on terms and acronyms in the domain.
3. You can take the test across unlimited attempts for the tests till the day of the respective paper of the upcoming exams.
4. Capability to check the correct answers, revisiting the questions and understanding the chapter reference and feedback. Track your score and watch it improve with every attempt.
Feedback from existing users
"The mock tests provided by TrainingCentral are really very helpful. I feel more n more confident after solving each test.the answers are given in such an explanatory form that one will never forget the answer for that question. I feel myself prepared not only for jaiib but also for the officers exam . I think candidates appearing for jaiib/caiib should register themselves for these mock tests to get the desired results" - Ms. Mehta, PNB, New Delhi
Faculty designing the mock tests
The question bank is compiled by highly experienced domain experts from across public sector and private sector banks.
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)