Competition and Anti-Trust Policy
- Three forms of conduct prohibited for the market participants
- Basics and sanctions under Anti-competitive Agreements
- Types of agreements considered as anti-competitive
- Types of abusive dominant behaviours
- Do’s and don’ts under Competition Act and Antitrust Law
- Sanctions and non-compete clauses for mergers and acquisitions
- Procedural Considerations in Behavioural Cases
- Employees Behaviour at Trade Associations’ Meetings
- How to safeguard Company from violating laws
What you’ll get?
- E-learning course (duration 1 hour),
- Online Test (20 questions out of a large question bank),
- TrainingCentral Certificate on getting passing marks (60%)
This is a self-paced, e-learning course which can be accessed on desktop or smartphone. The enrollment will begin from the day of payment.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)
|Mode of Learning||
There are no reviews yet.