Whistleblowing and Acting in Good Faith
- Concept of whistle-blowing
- Importance of whistle-blowing
- Fundamentals of whistle-blowing
- The role of an independent third party
- Channels available for reporting concerns
- The redressal process
- Do’s and don’ts of whistle-blowing
What you’ll get?
- E-learning course (duration 1 hours) – Subscription duration – 3 months
- Online Test (20 questions out of a large question bank),
- TrainingCentral Certificate on getting passing marks (60%)
This is a self-paced, e-learning course which can be accessed on desktop or smartphone. The enrollment will begin from the day of payment.
|Mode of Learning||