Legal Aspects in Collections
The course ‘Legal Aspects in Collections’ provides a comprehensive coverage to the terminology, concepts and procedures in collections as per Indian legal procedures. A mix of Conservative and Radical methods is required to ensure effective collections. This course takes the learner through elements specific to collections methodology per legal procedures in India – from the preliminary steps of the dunning letter to aspects of Loan Recovery Notice (LRN), the working of the Lok Adalat, Section 138 of the NI Act, Criminal Complaints of the IPC and the SARFAESI Act.
The course contains 3 modules followed by a quiz:
1.Module 1: In this module, conservative legal methods of recovery are covered over 6 different chapters. It also involves a case study to test application of information covered in these 6 chapters.
2. Module 2: This module explains radical methods of recovery followed by 2 case studies. This module contains total 4 chapters.
3. Module 3: This module is about internal processes related to legal methods of collection such as billing to advocate, issuance of Power of Attorney, etc. It also explains situations in which legal action is terminated.
What you’ll get?
- E-learning course (duration 1 hours) – Subscription duration – 3 months
- Online Test (20 questions out of a large question bank),
- TrainingCentral Certificate on getting passing marks (60%)
|Mode of Learning||
The domain expert is a qualified chartered accountant and cost management professional with rich and varied work experience in financial services and business process outsourcing