Working Capital – Practical Aspects
The ‘Working Capital – Practical Aspects’ course covers the procedural aspects and documents in Working Capital Management. This course carries ahead the knowledge provided in the course on Theoretical aspects and identifies the guidelines and possible pitfalls in implementing the next stage in Working Capital credit monitoring.
After studying this module, the subscriber will be able to –
1. Demonstrate a command on the practical aspects of working capital management across the two stages of prior to and post disbursement.
2. Demonstrate competency in the use of language and terminology appropriate to Working Capital.
What you’ll get?
- E-learning course (duration 1 hours) – Subscription duration – 3 months
- Online Test (20 questions out of a large question bank),
- TrainingCentral Certificate on getting passing marks (60%)
|Mode of Learning||
The author of this course has more than 20 years of experience in banking, credit rating, consulting and stressed assets management.
There are no reviews yet.