The Year-end Promotion includes TrainingCentral Products Ready Compliance E-learning Courses, Domain E-learning Courses and Question Banks which can run from your LMS as well as TrainingCentral LMS. You can also inquire about our Training Solutions pre-booking.
Features of Courses
- Host as per technology availability
- On Your Own LMS (Learning Management System) at Fixed Charges
- On TrainingCentral LMS for across-the-company training
- Content Updated Annually to reflect latest circulars and notifications from regulators
- Periodic Updates for fresh circulars, trends, changes provided asynchronously during the year
- Available with Question Bank to run internal tests
- Well-structured and designed to ensure Effective Learning by Employees and Stakeholders
Announcing 20% discount on all standard subscription charges! This offer is valid from Mar 10, 2017 to 15 April, 2017, subject to the payment being received latest by April 15, 2017.
Compliance and Domain Courses
- Course will be accessed through Client’s existing LMS.
- The courses are SCORM-compliant and will integrate with any SCORM-compliant LMS.
- TrainingCentral will provide a sample package for the full course to the client for testing it on their LMS for limited time (10 days). Client will test the package for all aspects of access and MIS on Client LMS.
- Courses can be customised with Client content. Customisation will be charged extra.
- TrainingCentral will issue periodic updates to the courses. Client may install latest updates on their LMS if required.
- The same terms and conditions as applicable to access of TrainingCentral products on the TrainingCentral portal on copyright considerations and other access-related terms apply to On Client Portal access too.
- Each topic in Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance and other areas in the finance industry have their own set-up of questions. There will be approximately 50 questions.
- The questions are objective-type.
- The questions are in a mix of question formats – Multiple choice, True-False, Grouped (based on a common passage), Accounting formats.
- We are planning to add many other type e.g. crossword, hangman, variable-based questions, etc.
- Each question will have –
- 4 distinct options
- Distinct feedback for each option
- Grading marked (Difficult, Moderate and Simple) – optional.
- The organisation can provide parameters as below to configure the tests
- of attempts
- of randomly selected questions and category distribution in each test.
- of marks to be assigned to each category
- Timing for test, if required.
- Test will be accessible over the mobile phone.
- The test will be designed as a SCORM package which can be deployed on any SCORM-compliant LMS
- To the extent possible, the questions are anchored to specific and popular text books in the market. For example –
- Banking questions are anchored to the text books recommended by IIBF for its JAIIB/DBF and CAIIB courses
- Insurance courses are anchored to the books published by IRDA
- Capital Market questions will be anchored to books published by or recommended by NISM
Key Terms & Conditions
- Taxes – Taxes as applicable at the time of invoicing
- Delivery Period
- Delivery of Licensed courses within 1 week after full payment.
- The License software/courses will be delivered via electronic media. Licensee will have to download the software from the appropriate URL communicated by TrainingCentral.
- Courses which are roadmap items will be delivered as per defined schedule.
About TrainingCentral Solutions
TrainingCentral Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (TC) specialises in the design and delivery of training content in the BFSI domain. Our offerings range from ready products to customised training solutions. Organisations deploy TC’s ready e-learning courses for internal compliance and domain training. Our solutions facilitate focused goals like higher operational efficiency and increased customer centricity. We host India’s largest network of domain experts, with over 350 trainer across all sub-domains of finance, insurance, capital markets and corporate finance. Our solutions are also deployed in the financial inclusion domain, due to our unique capability to regionalise content and deliver them across all training media. Over the last 9 years, we have successfully delivered products and solutions over 40 banks and financial institutions. We represent the popular E-learning authoring tool – iSpring Solutions – in India as Consulting, Implementation, Training and Reseller Partner.
We host the portal http://www.trainingcentral.co.in and many other corporate learning portals through which subscribers and employees can access online and offline training. For more information, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on our landline 022-23854860.
Download the course catalogues for various courses here – TC_Catalogues_BFSI.