Code of Conduct Policy – Movie Based
It is a film-based course on Ethics or Code of Conduct. Ethics is based on values or principles and a typical Code of Conduct is a series of behaviors or actions which define the ideal employee behaviour. This course is structured as a series of short situations which bring out different dimensions of ethics including Professionalism, Conflict of Interest, Undue Favours, Confidentiality, Whistleblowing, Power & Respectful Behaviour and Safe Environment. The video series is titled The Right Way.
What you’ll get?
- Series of 11 video episodes
- Knowlens certificate
- Subscription Validity is One Month from the enrolment
This is a self-paced, movie-based course that can be accessed on a desktop or smartphone. It contains a series of 11 ethical video roleplay-based situations; each roleplay is followed by an analysis.
Highlights of Code of Conduct Course:
The course covers following topics:
- Professionalism: Transacting with third parties
- Conflict of Interest: Undue favours
- Conflict of Interest: Preventing misuse of official position
- Conflict of Interest: Personal conflict
- Bribery: Gifting
- Personal Integrity: Expense vouchers
- Confidential Information: dealing with partners
- Power & Respect: Dealing with juniors/ blue collar workers
- Whistleblower Policy
- Cartelised Pricing
- Safe Environment
About the Author:
Knowlens is a pioneer in multi-media based visual digital learning. It uses a mix of films (actor-based and animation-based), seamlessly integrated through a powerful instructional design with a range of interactive technology features.
For an online demo and how this course enhances the learning experience of our Solution Content-Ready Learning Portal (CRLP), please reach out to us. If you wish to subscribe to this course for you or employees of your organisation, please share your contact details at https://trainingcentral.co.in/portal/contact/
|Mode of Learning||