Certification for Mortgage Professionals – IA – Wardha
Company: Muthoot Housing Finance Company Limited (MHFCL) is part of Muthoot Fincorp, one of the largest NBFCs in India. MHFCL is dedicated to offering housing loans to the unorganised and informal sector and has a presence in 12 states. The company has 96 branches across the country and is growing rapidly.
- Positions open – Sales
- Package offered – Rs. 2 lakhs + incentives
- Location – Wardha
- Designation – Trainees
- Probation period – 3 months
The Mortgage Certification covers all products and services offered under the mortgage industry which any new professional joining a loan provider should be well versed with. After completion of this Certification, you will be ready to job-ready for an appropriate role with any finance organisation which offers mortgage-related loans. The Certification gives you confidence in customer acquisition, document collection or loan recovery. The certification is designed and curated by the subject matter experts having rich experience in the mortgage industry.
What you’ll get?
- E-learning course (duration 24 hours)
- Virtual Classroom (16 hours classroom)
- TrainingCentral Certificate with unique code on completing the Certification
- Assured interview with companies working in the mortgage industry
- Registration and publishing of profile on special Finance job portal on completion of the Certification.
3 in stock
Being one of the fast growing industry, mortgage or home loan industry needs to cater the growing demand. To fulfill this demand and sustain the high competition, energetic youth empowered with theoretical and practical knowledge of the industry are in high demand. Through the Certification for the Mortgage Professional, candidate will prove the eligibility for the career opportunities in the mortgage industry.
This Certification has a mix of self-paced and classroom. You can go through courseware to understand the various product, process, compliance and so on related content prior to getting into a classroom session with our experienced trainers.
The Certification has both objective as well as subjective tests. Success criteria are defined for both these tests and on successful completion of the tests and assignments, you will receive grades. Based on grades, you will be considered as passed or failed.
You will receive a certificate which will have a unique code embedded in it. The certification is verifiable by your potential recruiter by using the feature on the CMP page for verifying the certificate.
The profiles of successful candidates will be set-up on a special site for recruiters to evaluate. The recruiters will conduct interviews using TC’s virtual conferencing facility and make job offers for those who meet their criteriia.
This certification will be beneficial to:
- Any professional wishing to work in the mortgage or home loan industry
- Job seekers in finance sector who wish to upgrade their higher education or graduation with the practical knowledge
- You should have completed 12th standard (or Class 2 exam) with minimum 50% marks.
- You are comfortable doing quantitative (involving maths) problems in solving customer queries.
- You like interacting with customers of different types and selling products.
Features of Certification for the Mortgage Professional:
- Modular – Include or Exclude modules you require. Thus, organisations having or not having Learning Management Systems can deploy this Certification.
- Customisable to your Company’s/Banks/HFCs/NBFC’s requirement
- Pricing based on the size of the Learning Plan.
This certification can also be scheduled on demand for a batch of learners who are interested in improving their skills and knowledge of the mortgage industry at a discounted price. Through this certification, new learners will be trained in the technical aspects of home loans, whereas real estate agents are trained in the business aspects of home sales whereas it will help working professionals keep up with new laws and regulations related to mortgage industry.
If you wish to schedule it for your organisation, please share your contact details and the Program Title you wish to be covered at https://trainingcentral.co.in/contact/
About the Trainer
The certification has been co-authored by four subject matter experts who have worked in the mortgage industry for more than 15 years. Based out of different parts of India, these SMEs have helped in the design of the certification and content development. The virual classroom session of 2 days will be conducted by one of these experts depending on the availability.
|Mode of Learning||
Blended (e-Learning+Instructor led)
Graduate seeking a job in the Mortgage industry, Working executive in the finance industry who wishes to transition to the Mortgage industry.
There are no reviews yet.