Interviewing Skills is a film based course on interviews and finally getting the job. It is divided into 3 parts – Watch. Learn. Do.
The “Watch” section of the course starts as a film story with different candidates going through varied interviews integrated within the film.
The “Learn” section comprises analysis from multiple viewpoints – the company or interviewer perspective, the candidate perspective, frequently asked interview questions and a candidate action plan. Having “watched” and “learnt” the different interview concepts and behaviors by seeing other candidate videos
The “Do” section is completely personal – you work out your own action plan along with practice video interviews of yourself.
What you’ll get?
- Film based E-learning course (duration 1.5 hour)
- Knowlens certificate
- Subscription Validity is One Month from the enrolment
Interviewing Skills is a self-paced e-learning course which explains different interview concepts.
This course will be beneficial to:
- Experienced Professionals
- Interviewing panel visiting campuses
- Graduating students (MBAs, Engineers, Graduates) in job search phase
Highlights of Interviewing Skills Course:
The course is divided into following modules:
- Multi dimensional expert analysis
- Tests, Ratings and Quizzes
- Sample interviews for software developer, e-commerce product manager, branch manager, relationship manager
- Practice video interviews
- Personal improvement plan
- Tools – personalized Interview response reference guide – the “Ready Reckoner”; personal “Cheat Sheet”; online videos search and notes
About the Author:
Knowlens is a pioneer in multi-media based visual digital learning. It uses a mix of films (actor based and animation based), seamlessly integrated through a powerful instructional design with a range of interactive technology features.
For an online demo and how this course enhances the learning experience of our Solution Content-Ready Learning Portal (CRLP), please reach out to us. If you wish to subscribe to this course for you or employees of your organisation, please share your contact details at https://trainingcentral.co.in/portal/contact/
|Mode of Learning||
Experienced Professionals, Interviewing panel visiting campuses, Graduating students (MBAs, Engineers, Graduates) in job search phase