Effective Salesmanship takes the user through the Birth of a Salesman. It is a film-based sales training program with a story of Abhay, a relationship manager that shows typical scenario of life in a sales organization, with different customer types, different aspects or stages of a sales call and detailed analysis of these aspects based on research from experts.
What you’ll get?
- Film based E-learning course (duration 3 hours)
- Knowlens certificate
- Subscription Validity is One Month from the enrolment
Sales Effectiveness is a self-paced e-learning course which explains characteristics of a sales environment, steps of the sales call (Preparation, Introduction, Questioning, Presentation, Overcoming Objections, Closing, Follow up) and key sales person attributes.
This course will be beneficial to:
- Sales professionals
- Front end customer facing staff
- Fresh students (MBAs, engineers, graduates)
Highlights of Effective Salesmanship Course:
- Handling the different stages of a sales call including Preparation, Introduction, Questioning, Presentation, Handling Objections, Closing and Follow Up.
- Understanding and handling different kinds of customers.
- Understanding how to adjust to a live sales environment.
About the Author:
Knowlens is a pioneer in multi-media based visual digital learning. It uses a mix of films (actor based and animation based), seamlessly integrated through a powerful instructional design with a range of interactive technology features.
For an online demo and how this course enhances the learning experience of our Solution Content-Ready Learning Portal (CRLP), please reach out to us. If you wish to subscribe to this course for you or employees of your organisation, please share your contact details at https://trainingcentral.co.in/portal/contact/
|Mode of Learning||