- I am seeking employment in the finance industry. How does the CMP Program aid me in searching for a job.
The Certification for Mortgage Professional prepares you for a career in the Retail Assets industry through programs which are structured to be easily accessible from anywhere in India. Both variants include TC’s best self-paced courses covering the whole gamut of conceptual, functional, behavioural and compliance courses which are actively deployed by industry are available to you at a cost-effective price. The variants available to you are –
- The Self-Paced Only CMP – Accessible from anywhere, any time (and soon to be available in multiple languages). You get all the e-learning courses are part of the program and all the milestone tests. On meeting the passing criteria, you will be able to download a verifiable PDF Certificate.
Subscription to this certification is for 90 days.
- Employment-oriented CMP – Along with all the advantages of the self-paced variant, you get trained by some of the top industry-experienced trainers through virtual classroom or in-person classroom training in sales and collections methodologies. You also are evaluated using subjective/practice-based tests which prepare you to be productive from day 1 at your job.
Successful Employment-oriented CMP subscribers get listed on our portal for placements – FinNet (http://www.finnet.co.in) from where TC Clients and prospective employers can initiate recruitment proceedings after taking a look at your submissions.
Subscription to this variant is for 180 days, during which can have to complete all the Milestone tests. On meeting the passing criteria, you will be able to download a verifiable PDF Certificate.
If you have any queries on the pricing, duration, components and job prospects, please reach out to us at the contact details provided in this FAQ.
- How can I enrol in a course? / How do I purchase the subscription to the Certification?
You will first need to register yourself on the site. A login ID & password will be sent to the email ID you've specified at the time of registration. Once you receive the same, you can login and choose the product that you want from the Course Catalogue and add it to your Shopping Cart. You have multiple payment options (refer “What are the payment methods available to me?”).
- I wish to subscribe for myself. I am not a corporate subscriber. Can I subscribe for courses?
We offer online and offline payment options, both of which are explained below:
Online through TrainingCentral portal: If you want to pay via direct bank debit or credit card, you will be directed to a secure authorization page (via a secure online payment gateway); after authorization and payment, you will receive an e-mail confirmation (receipt of payment). You can then view the courses you have purchased in your account and can start accessing them.
- If you wish to pay directly through NetBanking, please mention the order no. in your transaction narration & then mail us the details of the electronic transfer (transaction ID) along with order no.
Name of Account : TrainingCentral Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Account Details : Account No - 05412000006999
IFSC code HDFC0000541
HDFC Bank, Bombay Scottish Extension Counter,
Other details : PAN No. - AADCT3450B
GST Registration No. – 27AADCT3450B1ZQ
We will email you with a confirmation; you can then login and start accessing your training courses.
- If you wish to pay via cheque / DD, the following options are available to you:
- Cheques drawn in favour of “TrainingCentral Solutions Pvt. Ltd.” can be deposited directly into HDFC Bank, account no. 05412000006999. Please mail us the order no. along with the payment details (cheque no., date, amount and Bank location deposited) to enable us to process your requirement.
- Alternately, you can also mail the cheques to our contact address with the details of your order.
- I bought a course, but I do not see it in my courses list.
Please write to us at ‘Contact Us’ with your username and details of your order information to enable us to assist you quickly.
- Can I cancel my subscription to a course?
- How can I know what the CMP Certification has to offer?
You can view course content by accessing the Table of Contents & ‘About the Certification’ and also by watching a demo of the course. You can also view sample segments on TrainingCentral Solution’s YouTube channel. The demos showcased are accessible without registration & login. For all other demos, you will need to register yourself on the portal.
We will be launching the Program in Maharashtra for the first phase. Classroom training will be in place in Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai. Gradually, our objective will be to introduce classroom training in locations like Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Solapur, Jalgaon, Amravati and Nanded. Until that time, the programs will be delivered to these locations and subscribers in all locations through Virtual Classroom technology.
- Is the Certification available in multiple language?
All our courses are available in English as of now. A few of our courses are currently also available in Hindi and Marathi. The translation is available both in the On-Screen-Text and Audio. We can offer courses in other languages as per request from Client.
We are also exploring technology for converting our courseware in many other Indian languages like Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi and Assamese. We are also checking to translate them into International languages like Sinhala and Nepali.
- What is the level of your Certification (L1, L2 or L3)?
All components of our courses are usually L2. All courses have a voice-over from a pleasant voice artist. The scenarios and case studies may be supported by artist-drawn images. In some of the courses, we may include Level 3 gamification and case studies.
- How can I access the course?
The course is completely online. All components of the course - e-learning courses, tests, subjective tests, classroom – are accessible over your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or workstation. As long as you have a reliable and sturdy broadband connection, you will be able to access all components of the program.
- What type of Technical Support is provided if I face a technical issue in going through the Certification?
TrainingCentral shares a detailed help support documentation on its portal. Reach out to technical support for any of the below channels –
Through the TrainingCentral Mobile App, click on ‘?’ and select the problem you are facing.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WhatsApp on <XXXXXXX>
Call your support at +91-22-28354860
- Where have people who took this Certification get a job?
The CMP program prepares you to take up roles in sales, collections and operations, as per your inclination and the recruiters business needs. TrainingCentral has been servicing clients in the Finance industry since 2009. Please visit an indicative list of our clients here. All clients here are potential recruiters from TrainingCentral programs. The recruiters will have full access to your performance during the program. So, keep alert, be active on the program, interact and contribute with your queries, opinions blogs, etc and showcase your skill for the bests placements.
The CMP program has Letters of Intent from <XXXXXX> banks, NBFCs and HFCs. Please click below to view the individual letters from TC Clients.
- What type of job can I aspire to get after this Certification.
Refer to the section of ‘Jobs in the Mortgage industry’ for a list of roles in the mortgage industry. TrainingCentral clients are reputed players in the industry and are certified ‘Great places to Work’.
- What benefits?
Remunerations vary from company to company. These vary from Rs. 2.5 Lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs jobs in the mortgage industry. Some companies might also offer performance-based incentives for the sale and collections functions.
- Will I get a job in my home place or do I need to travel to the closest metro?
Your details on TrainingCentral’s placement portal include your current location and permanent locations. Recruiters may reach out to you for their positions in your locations and this will increase possibility of employment in your location or close by.
- I have questions on some of the content on the topics in the Certification?
You might have questions on the various concepts, processes, quantitative methods and other material which is part of the Certification. Here is how you can get clarifications on your queries.
- The Certification has self-paced help videos which take the user through the various key operations to understand the operational aspects. With each
- There is also a 2-day session on Sales and Collections when industry experts and experienced trainers will be available. You can raise your questions during these sessions.
- TrainingCentral will arrange on chat sessions and webinar sessions with trainers for responding to questions periodically. Access details will be shared with you to get onto the call and ask your questions.
For further support, users can raise the query through the functionality provided in our mobile App. Users may also send WhatsApp to our support executives or call them for support.
Queries relating to the CMP certification components can be answered by anchor experts which are in place for all courses. You can also raise queries in chat windows for various sessions offered and our trainers will surely respond to them.
- Where can I ask questions regarding the Certification?
If you have any queries with respect to subscription, eligibility, payment options, placement possibilities or any other areas with respect to the Certification, there are a number of options available to you –
- You can reach out to email@example.com for more details
- Call on our board number at +91 22 23854860
- Check the various contact options shared on the CMP page here. This also lists the dedicated chats and mobile numbers on which you can call to inquire about the Certifications.
- How do I learn the price of a Certification?
The price of each of course is shared on the Certification page.
- Will I get a Certificate?
Yes, you will get a PDF certificate with the seal of TrainingCentral and a unique verifiable code, which will ensure that any prospective employee can verify its authenticity.
- Is the TrainingCentral Certification accredited by any official organisation or to the Central Bank?
TC Certifications are unique and developed using the latest technology. They are not accredited to any organisation nor are they affiliated to Central Bank, other regulatory organisations or the governments of the respective countries in which they are marketed. All course components are, however, based on document and circulars from respective regulatory authority and cover the important provisions, processes, stakeholders and other aspects related to the title of the course.
We may look for accreditation of our Certifications by reputed universities or institutions in the near future.
- Can I print/download these Certifications?
TC Certifications have various components. E-learning courses (SCORM standards-based courses) are not downloadable except from within the Moodle app. Documents, circulars and files for subjective tests are downloadable. You will be expected to work on these files and upload them as part of your submission. Our courses are developed using the latest technology, which includes interactive graphics, animations etc, due to which printing of the same is not possible.